wheatgrass, soil, water, house paint
De Leon White Gallery. Toronto, Canada.
with Arun Verma and Jamie Webster
1. A measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system.
2. A measure of the loss of information in a transmitted message.
3. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.
4. Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.
vis·me·di·ca·trix na·tu·rae (visˌmediˈkätriks näˈtoˌrë)
1. The healing power of nature.
2. The body's natural ability to heal itself.